It’s a New Membership Year !
1-year, 2-year, 3-year, and lifetime memberships starting January 1st, 2014 are now available. Go here for more information on how to join or renew your membership.
- March 11, 2014: Op-Ed Writing for Epidemiologists & Biostatisticians (Free for CSEB Members!)
- March 19, 2014: Using Observational Data in Research: Using the Propensity Score to Adjust for Bias
- April 29, 2014: An Introduction to International Health: An Interdisciplinary Perspective (Free for CSEB Members!)
The CSEB Newsletter Fall/Winter 2013-14 Edition
Is now available! (Current members-only access)
Please contact us if you require your members’ passcode.
The 2014 CSEB National Student Conference
May 9 & 10, 2014
Keynote speaker: Dr. Gordon H. Guyatt, Canada’s Health Researcher of the Year, 2013.
March 14, 2014 — Notification of selected abstracts and bursary recipients
April 18, 2014 — Students must accept/decline their presentation. Early bird registration closes.
TBA — Workshop selection deadline.
TBA — Presenter scheduling notification.
April 25, 2014 — Regular registration closes for presenters.
May 5, 2014 — Regular registration closes for non-presenter attendees.
May 9 & 10, 2014 — 2014 CSEB Student National Conference
Check out our new podcast interview with Dr. Gordon Guyatt, Distinguished Professor, Department of Clinical Epidemiology & Biostatistics at McMaster University and CIHR Canada’s Health Researcher of the Year. Interview by Maria Quadri and Preity Talhar.
Professional Specialization Certificate in Population Health Data Analysis, Population Data BC Course Offerings:
- PHDA 02 Epidemiological Statistics (May – August 2014)
- PHDA 06 Health Services Program Monitoring and Evaluation (May-August 2014)
Registration deadline: April 17, 2014